JC Logistics provides specialty services that include International railway transport, International multimodal transport, Cross-border transport, Inland transport, Cargo tracing, Door-to-door logistics, and so on.
JC Logistics specialists at more than 7 operational service routes also can assemble pre- and post-carriage logistics options, including cargo handling, warehousing, distribution and customs clearance.
Operating routes, including solutions across China through:
- Manchouli to Baikal, connected into Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Baltic States.
- Alashankou to Druzhba (Doestock Station), connected into the five Central Asian States, Afghanistan.
- Eren to Zamyn Uud hub, linked to major areas of Mongolia.
- Suifenhe to Geluojiekewo hub, linked to the Far East of Asia.
- Tongjiang to Lieningkeve, Heihe to Blagoveshchensk, Raohe to the Gold Coast to the Far East.
- Pingxiang, linked to major areas of Vietnam
International railway transport
Domestic railway transport